- Analytical Psychology Society of Western NY Center of Jungian activities in Buffalo, New York.
- Analytical Psychology Club London
C.G. Jung Analytical Psychology Club London
- Asheville Jung Center
We are a diverse Jungian community spread across the globe. Headquartered in Asheville, North Carolina (USA), we connect hundreds of participants from numerous countries throughout North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. Our primary focus is to offer world-class Jungian seminars to any group or individual with high speed internet access.
- Associação Junguiana do Brasil (Brazilian)
- Association of Central Ohio
- Association of Independent Psychotherapists
- Association of Jungian Analysts
- Boulder Friends of Jung
Membership provides: 1) admission to monthly evening programs, 2) email program reminders, 3) discounts on workshops and seminars, and 4) volunteer opportunities.
- British Association of Psychotherapists
- The Carl Gustav Jung Circle (in Italian)
- Centre for Jungian Studies of South Florida
- Central Indiana Friends of Jung
- Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies – University of Essex, UK
- Centro Mexicano C. G. Jung (The Center)
- Cincinnati Friends of Jung
- C.G. Jung Institute Boston –
About the Institute
The C.G. Jung Institute – Boston is chartered by the New England Society of Jungian Analysts (NESJA) and is dedicated to the healing discipline of Analytical Psychology. Our vision is to nourish the human endeavor for psychological transformation and wholeness. Our mission and task is to understand the human psyche through the psychological theories and therapeutic methods pioneered by Carl Gustav Jung.
- C.G. Jung Center of Maine
The C. G. Jung Center for Studies in Analytical Psychology was founded in 1988 in Brunswick, Maine. The Center’s library and office are located at 183 Park Row in Brunswick, ME. All of our lectures and seminars are open to the general public, and visitors are welcome to use the resources in our library.
- C.G. Jung Society of Colorado
1776 S. Jackson #203,
Denver, CO 80210
- CG Jung Society of Montreal
- C.G. Jung Educatiional Center of Houston
Founded in 1958, The Jung Center is a nonprofit educational institution dedicated to the continuing education of the human spirit through psychology, the arts and the humanities. Offering classes, lectures, weekend workshops, community outreach, and now collaboration with Saybrook Graduate School to offer specialized MA and PhD Jungian Studies Programs.
- Charlotte Friends of Jung
Charlotte Friends of Jung
1981 J.N. Pease Place, Suite 101
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
- Friends of Jung – South
- Jung in South India
“CG Jung in South India”: a lecture tour led by Ashok Bedi
- Jung Club of Orange County
Each year it sponsors a Jungian Conference in association with Chapman University and a number of public lectures. Other offerings include workshops, informal presentations, and one or more members-only events.
- Jung Center of South Florida
Our programs are offered for mental health professionals wishing to gain a greater understanding of psychological theory and clinical practice from a Depth / Jungian perspective. We have been an approved provider from the State of Florida since 1991.
- Jung Society of St. Louis
- The C. G. Jung Foundation for Analytical Psychology in New York City
- The C. G. Jung Institute of Los Angeles
- The C. G. Jung Institute of San Francisco
- The Jung Society of Colorado Springs
The Society provides lectures and workshops on various topics related to Jungian psychology approximately eight times per year.
- The C. G. Jung Page
- The Colombian Association for the Development of Analytical Psychology (in Spanish, Portuguese and English)
- The Guild of Pastoral Psychology
- HIMMA – Studies in Imaginal Psychology (Brazilian)
- International Association for Analytical Psychology
- ISAPZURICH Jungian Odyssey
- NEW! The Jung Society of Washington
- Jungian Analysis New York – Jungian Psychoanalysis, Training NY
- San Antonio Jung Center
- The Jungian Centre for the Spiritual Sciences
- The Jungian Society for Scholarly Studies (including: Jung: the e-Journal)
- La Fundación Carl Gustav Jung de España (in Spanish)
- Lapis: An Alchemical Retreat, Switzerland
- Philadelphia Jungian Professional Club
- New York Center for Jungian Studies
Sponsoring annual Jung on the Hudson Seminar Series at Rhinebeck, NY, and the Jung in Ireland program
- Oregon Friends of C.G. Jung
- The Philadelphia Jungian Professional Club
- The Philemon Foundation
- The Romanian Association for Psychoanalysis Promotion (AROPA) (in Romanian)
- RUBEDO – Post-Jungian psychology in Brazil (in Portuguese)
- The Society of Analytical Psychology
- University of Essex – Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies